Invisalign® aligners are a revolutionary way for adults to straighten their teeth discreetly and comfortably. They’re different from traditional orthodontic braces because instead of clunky metal wires and brackets, Invisalign® uses clear aligner trays that you can hardly see or feel. Here’s an Invisalign® treatment planning guide to help you decide if this treatment is right for you.
Benefits of Invisalign® aligners
Invisalign® aligners have many benefits over metal braces, including:
· They’re discreet. Unlike clearly noticeable metal braces, Invisalign® aligners are made of a transparent material that’s almost invisible while you’re wearing them. It means you can wear your aligners and not have to worry about your appearance or lifestyle.
· They’re convenient. Invisalign® aligners are removable, and you take them out whenever you want. It makes eating and brushing your teeth easier and more comfortable.
· They’re more comfortable. Metal braces can irritate your gums and cheeks, while Invisalign® aligners sit snugly against your teeth, so you’ll hardly feel them at all. You may forget they’re there.
· They act fast. Depending on the severity of your orthodontic issues, Invisalign® usually works much more quickly than traditional braces. It takes metal braces about two years to straighten your teeth, while Invisalign® can improve your smile in as little as six months.
· They’re easy to maintain. With Invisalign®, you don’t need to worry about broken brackets and going to see your dentist to get your braces adjusted. All you need to do is simply brush your aligner trays with a soft toothbrush and unscented mild soap. You can also soak them in denture cleaner or Invisalign® cleaning trays.
Invisalign® is an excellent way to straighten your teeth so you feel more confident in social situations.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Here are answers to some frequently asked questions about Invisalign®:
Q. What does “comprehensive” mean with Invisalign®?
Invisalign® Comprehensive is a program for adults that treats more complex orthodontic cases. The program can effectively treat a wide range of conditions, including overcrowding, overbite, underbite, crossbite and protruding teeth. When you sign up for Invisalign® Comprehensive, there’s no limit to the number of aligners within the first five years of your treatment.
Q. What is the difference between Invisalign® basic and Comprehensive?
Invisalign® treatment varies according to your needs, with Express, Lite, Go, Moderate or Comprehensive modes. Invisalign® Comprehensive includes many added features that aren’t included in other packages. For example, you’ll get an extra hygiene appointment and pay no fee for the retainer you’ll need to wear after your aligners have done their job.
Invisalign® invisible braces in London and the surrounding area
At Cosmo Dental Centre, we provide Invisalign® invisible braces for adults. We serve clients in London and the surrounding area. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and we’ll show you what Invisalign® aligners can do.